Whispering Winds
April 18, 2024, 08:39:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links A Little Bit Of Peace Staff List Login Register  

Weather Alert!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weather Alert!!!!  (Read 1287 times)
dawningstar
Snow Owl
Cardinal

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2011, 08:03:31 am »

Well, if the dang wind would die down Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry we might get the driveway clear before March!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  We didn't get as much snow, I think we would have been lucky to have gotten 5 inches, but it has all blown in from the fields in some spots they still show green!!! Huh? Huh? Huh? meanwhile we are almost waist deep!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

Hope everyone is enjoying the day and staying warm!!!! Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

One does not have to burn bridges to build a castle, nor does one have to fly alone to reach the stars!!!
Tatman
Robin

« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2011, 03:44:22 pm »

went from one xtream to the next  Cry  strong winds 30 to 40 mile an hour winds here  with strong t storms on the way( hope i make it to work b4 they hit )   Sad
Report Spam   Logged

dawningstar
Snow Owl
Cardinal

« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2011, 04:27:37 pm »

Hi Tatman,  Wink Wink We had a beautiful day here, we went out early this morning to pay bills, banking and groceries cause they said freezing rain was a comin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  So far so good, we are sunny here and very warm, yesterday we didn't even need wood in stove!!! Wink Wink Wink 

Hoping for more days like that!!! Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Hope you get this weather instead and don't be sending bad stuff north lol Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

One does not have to burn bridges to build a castle, nor does one have to fly alone to reach the stars!!!
Tatman
Robin

« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2011, 05:56:09 pm »

had another severe thunder storm today, not as bad as the one a few weeks ago but it was bad. had cloud to ground lightning and micro bursts. i thought a car hit the house one time it was so loud
Report Spam   Logged

dawningstar
Snow Owl
Cardinal

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2011, 06:51:03 am »

Shocked Shocked :oWow the storms here have been bad too!!!

So much rain this year so far that the farmers are behind in most of their crops, even looks like some are just saying Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh? Huh? and forgetting planting all together!!!

It is great for the hay in the area looks like those farmers will get three cuttings this year!!!

Tomatoes are on the vine but without natural sunlight, I fear things will become more expensive in the stores...

Only beautiful thing about the storms is the wonderful lightening shows one could sit for hours just watching them instead of repeats on t.v. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Tatman
Robin

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2011, 11:43:55 am »

did you guys hear we had us a 5.8 earthquake a few days ago and i slept through it  Smiley  i got to work and the guys told me about it and a hurricane is is swooping by as well. mother earth is angry  Cry   
Report Spam   Logged

dawningstar
Snow Owl
Cardinal

« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2011, 07:54:54 am »

Hope everyone is going to be okay!!!  Take care!!! Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

dawningstar
Snow Owl
Cardinal

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2016, 03:33:22 pm »

Outside of rain it has been a very mild Feb. and March so far.... let's hope for this to continue Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum